Please gather the applicable supporting documents listed below so that they can be uploaded to the secure portal when prompted. In order to provide outstanding service to each of our clients, we kindly ask that you allow two business days for us to review your application and supporting documents prior to our presenting your financing options.
- Pay stubs for the most recent 30 days showing all year-to-date totals. If you receive bonus or commission income, or overtime income that you would like considered, please provide your end-of-year paystubs for the most recent 2 years.
- Most recent 2 years W2’s and/or Income 1099’s
- HR contact information where your employment can be verified. Please provide the contact’s name, phone number and email address for employers over the last two years.
- If you are self-employed (or have a 25% or more ownership in a company) provide the two most recent years Federal Tax returns – include all schedules.
- Provide K-1’s if applicable.
- If your ownership in a business is more than 25%, please also provide the last two years corporate tax returns.
- Checking/savings/investment/retirement account statements for the most recent one month. (OFFICIAL STATEMENTS, ALL PAGES and no screen shots or transaction summaries)
- Copy of unexpired government issued photo identification (driver’s license or passport). An easy way to send us your ID is simply taking a photo with your cell phone or mobile device.
- If you are not a US Citizen, please provide a copy of your resident alien card or VISA.
- For each real estate property that you own provide:
- Copy of your most recent mortgage statement
- Current real estate tax bill (county and town, IF your taxes are not escrowed as part of your mortgage payment)
- Declarations page from your current homeowner’s (hazard) insurance policy
- Evidence of the payment you make to your homeowner’s association/condo association (HOA) as well as the frequency in which payments are due. Your last two payment coupons or statements from the HOA will suffice. If you are not part of an HOA please let us know that too.